Sunday, 18 August 2013

I'm working for DFSR now!



Dr. Frank Sprachreisen
DFSR- Dr. Frank Sprachen & Reisen.
Yeah! 
I am a DFSR regional freelancer in Austria now!
I am working for DFSR now, as "Freie Mitarbeiterin/freelancer", so basically if anyone in my region is interested in DFSR, I am the person to talk to!

It is a german youth exchange association that believes in contributing to international understanding by encouraging integration into the local community. DFSR is a member of the DFH (recognized association for exchange organizations), the WYSTC (The World Youth Student and Educational Travel Confederation) and of CSIET (Council on Standards for International Travel Confederation). 

If you have any questions, feel free to message me!
If you are a future exchange student from Germany or Austria, I advise you to fill out the contact form on the DFSR page (ES WÄRE SPITZE, WENN IHR MEINEN NAMEN IN DER WOHER KENNE ICH DFSR EINTRAGT! DANKE :) ) so you will be contacted in next days by your local DFSR freelancer.


I am looking forward to a great time and meeting future exchange students from Austria!

No comments: