Saturday, 15 March 2014

First EMIS Interview

Today I had my first interview in the application process for Eastern Mediterraen International School.
At 10 30 am two really nice and friendly women from EMIS called me on Skype.
After some technical difficulties we finally saw each other ataround 10 38/40ish.
They asked me a couple of questions, which I answered as best as possible.
It turned out to be a really nice conversation and I really felt comfortable.

I do not want to list up question I was asked, because every applicant should not know which questions they will be asked. If you do have questions, feel free to leave a comment or contact me on any other social media, such as Facebook or Twitter. Furthermore my email address is linked on the "About me" page or it is possible to fill in the Contact form on the right side.

Now I am waiting to hear back from the admission directress within the next days or weeks.

No comments: