Tuesday, 1 April 2014

HOW DID I FIND EMIS?

One day I was looking on the Internet to find an IB school that offers scholarships. After a long and intensive search I found a news article about EMIS. 
It is this one: Emis article
Unfortunately you can’t read the whole article anymore, but at least the beginning is still available.

After reading this article, I look Eastern Mediterranean International School up on Google, where I found the website of EMIS.
I read the information regarding the application and scholarships.

Immediately I decided to send an email, because I wasn’t to sure how it works with the scholarships and when a students is “admitted”.
Only a few minutes later I received an answer, which didn’t give me a 100% clear answer, but still, I got the advice to apply soon, so the chance of receiving a scholarship increases. 

No comments: