Friday, 16 May 2014

Tel Aviv apartment

We booked our apartment for our upcoming trip to Tel Aviv, which will be a 5 day lasting trip to discover the city, enjoy the beach and visit EMIS campus.

Our apartment  is 500 meters to the beach and 800 m to a pretty big shopping center, apparently. Now we should be ready to take off: we booked our flight and a room to stay, schedueled our campus visit and read a tourist guide!
TEL AVIV HERE WE COME :)


I am already looking forward to it! I can not wait to see the campus and get to know Tel Aviv!

As well, the day I will start our short trip is the pretty much the last day of school before our marks have to be in!
20 more days of studying and then I can leave austrias school system, my school and teachers behind. I am looking forward to that as well, but on the other one it is kind of sad as well. I went to this school for 6 years with almost the same people every day. But I am looking forward to all the challenges I will face at EMIS.

- Anna S.K. 

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”~Mark Twain~


2 comments:

Constance - Foreign Sanctuary said...

Sounds like the perfect location and a great adventure!

Bob R said...

Good luck to you. Very glad you're using that Twain quote as inspiration. That man knew how to live. :)