Sunday, 29 June 2014

365 days ago: Goodbye CANADA

366 days ago it was my last night in Canada, which I spent together with my host sister Alisa as promised when we first met in my room. 
365 days ago, we went for breakfast at the same restaurant we went to multiple times before.
365 days ago I ordered the same Crêpe avec fraises, as I always did.
365 days ago we gave a trophy to our host parents as price for being the best host family.
365 days ago we finally (and proudly) presented our video called "Thank you, Merci" which we did as a gift for our host family
365 days ago I finished packing up all my stuff
365 days ago we were arguing when we'll put all of it in the car
365 days ago we drove to the airport, my host parents and my host cousin
365 days ago I could not do self checkin, so we had to wait in line for a good amount of time
365 days ago I hugged my host parents for the last time 
365 days ago I drank my last Lemonade glacé
365 days ago I got on the plane
365 days ago I stepped the last time on Canadian ground
365 days ago I left CANADA

May the time spent there be always remembered!
- Anna S.K. 

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”~Mark Twain~


No comments: