Thursday, 5 June 2014

HEADING TO TEL AVIV!

The days have passed, the time has come!

Our plane to Tel Aviv will take off tomorrow morning.
I am looking forward to see the city I will live in for the next two years. See some Israelis, eat some typical food, go to the beach, the market and all the other places, our tour guide suggests.

On the other hand, I am not sure what to expect. How will it be? How do the streets look like? Is it as beautiful as the pictures I have seen so far? Will I feel comfortable? or out of space? Will I be able to communicate with locals? These and many more questions are in my head right now.

Though the positive side is a lot bigger! I am so excited to get to know a new city, in a country I have not been to before. In a region, I didn't visit yet, the Middle East.

I will visit the EMIS campus on Monday and I'll try to take some good pictures and get them up soon! You can already be excited to see pictures from my trip! :)

- Anna S.K. 

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”~Mark Twain~


No comments: