Sunday, 29 June 2014

Trying to help my future classmate-Gabriel

Trying to help my future classmate-Gabriel

Gabriel, 17, from Brazil, passionate singer, interested in Chemistry and the sustainability industry is the first student I found on the internet that will be going to EMIS with me (we both got accepted on March 27) and is now experiencing difficulties to come up with the needed tuition and health insurance.

He is a very friendly and open-minded guy, and the one who brought all (future EMISERS) together.
He forwarded this message to me to spread the world even more: 
" Guys, going to EMIS (the school Anna, your blogger will be attending next fall) is also a huge dream for me. But, for money reasons everything becomes harder. I would really appreciate if you guys could click in the link below and read about my story, at least, then decide if you would like to help me either donating or just sharing, both will be more then welcome! Best of love, Gabriel - Brazil"

This is his fundraising campaign to come up for the tuition and health insurance cost. Maybe some of you are able to give him a hand and reach his goal to attend EMIS, his dream school. Here's his Fundraising campaign.


- Anna S.K. 

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”~Mark Twain~


No comments: