Thursday, 17 July 2014

5000 pageviews + blog instruction

WOW! I was shocked when I opened my blog today to see that 5000 people took a look at my blog. I literally had to stop for a moment and take a second to stare at it.
I had people visiting my blog from Poland, Belgium, Great Britan, Canada, Ireland, Spain, France, Japan, New Zealand,.... and even Venezuela, Albania, Pakistan, Argentinia, Hong Kong and Russia.
More than 200 visitors already came along from the US and Germany and even more than 100 from Austria.

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to read my blog or a post. I really think that it is insane that there already so many visitors out there, yet my journey didn't even start.

So I want to take a moment to explain you some new features on my blog:
1. At the end of every post there is a line that says: "How do you feel? :S, :), :D" You can simply tick a box to show me what you think about it.
2. My blog allows you to comment on each post and page I wrote. You can enter your first name but it is not necessary for you to enter your full name.

Maybe you want to give it a try? I would really appreciate your involvement! :)
I am looking forward to see how you feel about everything and to feedback so I m able to improve!

A huuuge thank you,

- Anna S.K. 

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”~Mark Twain~