Tuesday, 29 July 2014

UPDATE: EMIS

Just a little update: A lot of important tasks were ticked off from my TO-DO list:

First of all, EMIS is an authorized IBO school since June, but finally made it up on the ibo.org page at the beginning of the month.
Check it out here:  EMIS on the IBO site  and New IB schools

On July 8th I received the information that my visa is ready to be picked-up
I went to the Israel embassy twice, july 23rd and 24th, to hand in all my documents and secondly to pick up my visa in my passport the next day. So now I have a VISA!

As well I booked my flight on Wednesday, july 23rd. It is a direct flight powered by Austrian Airlines.
July 13, EMIS confirmed that it is okay if I write for Spiegel, Austausch Log and a day later the
EMIS Journalism club was created. We are currently working pretty hard to get the blog set up, so that we can start to post about our expectations/feelings/preparations etc. I will be publishing the link of BlogEMIS soon! I am part of the leadership group and I am definitely looking forward to get the blog growing!


- Anna S.K. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain~

No comments: