Thursday, 14 August 2014

Trying to pack for 2 years...


Last week I intended to figure out what I want to bring to EMIS in less than three weeks. First of all I placed all the items on my bed but they ended up laying all over the floor at the end.
After limiting the amount that was supposed to come with me,
I started to put them into my big orange suitcase.
It filled up pretty fast and once I weighed it, the scale showed 23,8kg.
Unfortunately I am allowed suitcase with only 23kg, plus cabin luggage, which sums up to be all the other bags seen on the left.
In the upcoming weeks (just 3 left!), I will be taking another close look at all my things and leave some more here, because I didn't put all of it in there last week.
Wish me luck...

- Anna S.K. “The best way to predict your future is to create it! ~Abraham Lincoln~

No comments: