Saturday, 3 January 2015

Here I go again

On January 3rd the time came to leave Austria again to fly back to EMIS for Term 2.
I made a short visit to Vienna over winter break, which gave me the chance to see my family and friends again, celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve with them. Even though the time passed extremely fast, and my to do list was pretty long, I definetly had a good time! People were to meet, things to buy and places to go and suddenly it was time for boarding.

Now the time came again to say Goodbye before I went through the security check at the airport. Our flight to Tel Aviv was extremely packed, and some were even lucky enough to be upgraded to business class. Unfortunately my Austrian classmate and I were not lucky enough, but maybe next time? 

This afternoon I arrived on campus, where I started to unpack my two suitcases with 25 and 16kg. Packing as well as unpacking was definetly a challenge, but I made it! 
Now everyone is talking to each other about their holidays or still unpacking. However their is always that thought in our heads that school will start tomorrow. It is time for term 2. Let's hope it goes as smoothly as the first one. I will keep updating here!


Sitting in the plane, waiting for take off

Austria


Almost in Tel Aviv

Welcome back to Tel Aviv

19 comments:

Eri Votsari said...

Great I ve seen u had a lot of plans and fun :)

Skinny Brokovich said...

Wow.. You study in Israel.. I've always wanted to go there..and you are from Austria.. Perfect because Ich bin lernen Deutsche. Take care

lee rosales said...

have a great 2015 ahead of you...

rebecca wong said...

Wow!! You study in Israel. I really love to go Israel, but too bad I won't be able to step foot inside there due to my country's passport. =(

Angelo The Explorer said...

How does it feel to study overseas? It might be an overwhelming experience for you. You are also very privilege to be given a chance to study abroad. Good luck on your next term and study well!

Sin Yee said...

Israel? Oh gosh. I hope to hear more about there. My country passport does not included that place

Mia Foo said...

wow, 2 suitcases that added up to 41kg?! how did you manage to carry them!

Franc said...

It was nice that you had a short vacation. I also had my short vacation and it will be back to work tomorrow.

Roj Tom said...

A lot happened in 2014 in all of our lives and getting into a all brand new year, wishing you a great year ahead..

Kelly Chin said...

hope you have a great 2015 ahead

Roj Tom said...

I was planning to visit Austria last year, but didn't happened, probably this year will plan, have a great year ahead..

Suzanne said...

It is always nice to visit home at the holidays to share time with loved ones. Good luck on the new year of school!

eLaNaKcL said...

Lucky you. Hope u do well in 2015

I Am Kevin Fanciz said...

Hi Anna Looks like you spend your holiday well, I know how you feel this post travel dilemma. study Hard and keep on Travelling :)

Louise Banta said...

Though I'm a Filipino, I grew up in another country which I consider my home so when I started studying in the Philippines for University, I felt so homesick. I know how you feel. But I know you'll get through. Wish you have a great term ahead!

Fernando Lachica said...

Very nice endeavor of your chosen life. Enjoy life as much as possible.

Vanessa said...

I have always wanted to visit Tel Aviv but right now I think it is a bit dangerous place at least judging from what they show on the news in my country. Wish you a calm and pleasant stay there. God keep you safe.

Eliz Obih-Frank said...

Wishing you a wonderful school year. I think it's exciting to live, travel, and study in different parts of the world.

Nicol said...

aw hope you both are doing well. never thought about studying abroad myself